Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hello Boo, Goodbye Gerbils

I'm sorry I haven't blogged much. It feels like its been a year since I did my last post!

So, a stray cat folowed me home a few weeks ago. But mom wouldn't let her inside, though (trator). So Miles and I did our homework outside, on the porch. When I went inside to go in the bathroom, she was just meowing and meowing for me! Did I mention that when she wants something she just goes, "MEOW! MEOW!" until she gets it?

Luckily, dad came along to make mom let her in. He said, "We can't just leave her outside. She'll get eaten by cyoties or something. Anyway, she'll keep us awake all night with her meowing!"

Mom wanted to take a few pictures of us holding her.

On the second night she was here, she had a big, BIG, BIG, BIG

adventure. She ate my gerbils!!! (Sniff) It feels just like the gerbils live on through Boo. Boo didn't know they were importaint to me. I'm not mad at her (that doesn't mean that I'm not sad).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow!! sorry about your gerbils! so has anything happened to the cat lately!!?? well thats cool!! one more thing!! did you name him or her? O and thats a cool background!!