WASL is coming up on Wendsday! The whole school is doing it for 13 days! Sometimes, I wish that it was closer to the end of the year. But Jenny said that the sooner we do the WASL, the more art we do for the art gallery.
I only have do do wasl for 4 days!!! 13 days?! that would mean you have 3 wasl tests 2 have 3 setions in them. ok. i like spigetio's in sprite mixed with car tires scorched in a ferreli's fernis. MMMM!
I'm sure glad that I'm homeshooled. I don't have tests like that. Once i actually got finished with my work at 8:00 in the morning. It was awesome! I hope things are going on well.
3 comments:
I only have do do wasl for 4 days!!! 13 days?! that would mean you have 3 wasl tests 2 have 3 setions in them. ok. i like spigetio's in sprite mixed with car tires scorched in a ferreli's fernis. MMMM!
Now it is almost over!!! horra!
I'm sure glad that I'm homeshooled. I don't have tests like that. Once i actually got finished with my work at 8:00 in the morning. It was awesome! I hope things are going on well.
Post a Comment